当前位置: 首页 > 精彩呈现 > 学校新闻 School News 返回上一级

石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯秋招启动会奏响新学年招生序曲。Enrolment is to open.

石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯2021秋招启动会在邓黎校长的致辞中、家长们的期待中拉开帷幕。家长们参加了教育讲座,走访了校园环境;媒体记者来到校园进一步详细了解;小记者团与校长近距离交流,体验学校ECA课程。


The 2021 Autumn Enrolment Presentation was opened with a speech by Principal Deng. Parents attended the educational talks and visited the campus. Media reporters along with the the young reporters had close communication with Deng and experienced the ECA classes.


英国教育初了解

General understanding of education in the UK


英国以治学严谨、菁英教育而闻名全球。而说起英国,我们往往会想起绅士一词。所谓绅士不再是世袭的贵族特权,而是个人能力和素养的展现,一种见多识广、对所有正在经历的事情表示淡定和开放的气质。


Britain is renowned for its rigorous scholar and elite education. And when we think of Britain, we tend to think of the gentleman. A gentleman is not a "successful man" who wears fine clothes and is self-possessed, but a man who possesses both the common qualities of citizenship and distinctive characteristics, who is both self-supporting and useful to society.


石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯的教育观是融合。我们的融合教育体现在,一方面要加强学生的身份认同,对祖国传统文化坚实的认同感;另一方面,我们的教育要及早地帮助学生理解并且融入全球社会的意义,比如,对世界不同地域文化差异的包容,对科学精神的追求等,做好成为世界公民的准备。


The educational concept is integration. Our integrated education is reflected in, on the one hand, to strengthen the identity of students, a solid sense of identity to the traditional culture of the motherland; On the other hand, our education should help students understand and integrate into the global society as early as possible, such as the tolerance to the cultural differences between different regions of the world, the pursuit of scientific spirit, etc., so as to be ready to become global citizens.


课程设计是以培养未来菁英领袖为己任,将中国基础教育的优势与英国先进的教育理念和方法相融合,以此为基础,提升学生的全球视野和人生格局。


The vision of St Bees is creating the next generation of global leaders. St Bees school’s curriculum are uniquely developed by our educational specialist team, which integrate the most advanced education approach from the UK and China.


Sarah老师介绍了英国的菁英教育和圣比斯的课程体系等,通过Sarah老师的分享,家长们对英国菁英教育有了初步了解和认识。


Through Sarah's sharing, parents had a general understanding of elite education in the UK.


情商课程初认识

Preliminary understanding of EQ


美国心理学家丹尼尔•戈尔曼认为,一个人能否取得成功,智商只起到20%的作用,剩下的80%取决于情商。所以许多孩子学习成绩不理想、人际交往能力差,恰恰是因为缺乏情商培养!


Daniel Goleman, an American psychologist, believes that IQ only plays 20 percent of the role in a person's success, and the remaining 80 percent depends on EQ. Therefore, many children have poor grades and poor interpersonal skills, precisely because of the lack of EQ training!


IQ与EQ平衡发展是圣比斯学校课程的重要一环,以激发学生的综合潜能。石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯不仅重视学术能力培养,还重视其品格,价值观的塑造,全球视野的培养。学校的德育心理教师李博详细介绍了学校的情商课程和心理健康咨询室的使用及意义。


Balanced development of IQ and EQ is an important part of St Bees school curriculum, which is to stimulate the comprehensive potential of students. The school not only attaches importance to the cultivation of academic ability, but also the shaping of character, values and global vision. Li , the psychology teacher, introduced the EQ course and the use and significance of the mental health consultation room in details.


ECA课程初体验

Preliminary experience of ECA


河北青年报的小记者们走进了圣比斯,他们参观击剑教室、舞蹈教室等,体验了民族乐器阮。


The young reporters from Hebei Youth Daily visited our school. They visited the fencing classroom, the dance classroom and experienced the Ruan, a traditional musical instrument.


击剑和阮都是石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯ECA课程,学校提供30多种ECA课,课程涵盖语言文化、数理逻辑、科技创新、人文素养、艺术感知、运动健康等方面。比如辩论、国学、游戏中的数学、STEAM课程、舞蹈、绘画等等。


Fencing and Ruan are ECA courses in the school. The school offers more than 30 ECA courses such as language and culture, math and logic, scientific and technological innovation, humanistic quality, artistic perception, sports and health etc. As well as: debate, Chinese studies, math in games, STEAM lessons, dancing, painting, etc.


区别于培训机构补丁式教学,学校的ECA课程由专业老师教授且成体系。可以启发学生的兴趣,更好地激发学生的综合潜能。


Different from patch-teaching in training institutions, ECA courses in schools are taught by professional teachers and are systematic. It can inspire the interest of students, and better stimulate the comprehensive potential of students.

石家庄纯英私校-圣比斯的秋招启动会虽已结束,但家长们对优质教育的追求从不止步。如果想进一步了解学校和课程,请扫码预约吧!


Although the Autumn Enrolment Presentation has ended, the parents never stop their pursuit for quality education. If you want to know more about St Bees school, please scan the QR code to make an appointment!


招生官二维码


招生热线

+86(0311)66660616

邮箱

admissions@stbeesschool-sjz.cn